Refunds are only considered for the following reasons:
- Duplicate transactions
- Incorrect course purchases within SSC (SellerServerClasses.com)
For a refund to be considered, the following must not have occurred:
- The purchase transaction did not occur more than two (2) weeks previous.
- No section of the course has been reviewed or studied.
- If applicable to the course, the test has not been started.
- A certificate was not issued for the recent purchase in dispute.
If the above requirements are met, you can request a refund by the following processes:
- Login to your account.
- Create a “Support Ticket” stating the reason why you are seeking a refund.
When we have reviewed your refund request, we will promptly contact you within 24 hours during normal business hours.
For more information, contact the SellerServerClassess.com Online Seller-Server Certificate Service by one of the following methods:
103 S Travis St., Ste 200
Sherman, TX 75090